What eConvenor expects from you
We expect that you will:
- use your account only for not-for-profit, non-government groups
- contribute financially if your group should do so
- do your best to use strong passwords
- maintain the security of your passwords and login details and
- abide by these terms and conditions
We hope that you will:
- spread the word about eConvenor
- tell us when something isn't working, whether it's just broken, or an accessibility problem and
- raise any concerns you have with us via email
We expect that you will not:
- use eConvenor to progress oppressive agendas
- use eConvenor for a for-profit group or government agency
- lie to us in your application to use eConvenor.
If you break the rules, we may:
- send you a warning
- lock your account until the matter is resolved
- refuse any further access to your account and stored data (in serious cases)
- delete your data (in serious cases) and/or
- block you and your group from using eConvenor (in serious cases)
What you can expect from eConvenor
eConvenor promises not to:
- give your data to third parties unless compelled by law
- sell or trade your contact details or other information or
- ask you for unnecessary private or personal information.
eConvenor promises to:
- act ethically in building and maintaining eConvenor
- vigorously resist all demands for information from third parties up until the point where we are compelled to comply with a lawful demand and
- tell you when eConvenor's terms and conditions change.
eConvenor will try as hard as possible to:
- keep your data secure
- make eConvenor accessible to people with disabilities and
- provide uninterrupted access to the service.
If you raise a concern with eConvenor we will:
- respond in reasonable timeframe considering that we are a tiny, volunteer organisation
- examine our own conduct in good faith and with an openness to change
- aim to resolve issues with a will to abolish oppression, recognition of responsibility for misuse of privilege, and a committment to social justice.
Licence and legal bits
It is okay for you to:
- use, modify or reproduce snippets of code without attribution
- review eConvenor's source code for learning, security or other purposes
- contribute to eConvenor's code base
It is not okay for you to:
- sell access to eConvenor
- sell copies of eConvenor
- use eConvenor's source code to create and sell a similar service or
- use eConvenor's name or logo without eConvenor's permission
If you don't sign in to your account for 12 months, it will be treated as abandoned. eConvenor will delete abandoned accounts.
Updates to eConvenor's terms and conditions
eConvenor's terms and conditions are likely to change from time to time. We will email users when they do. Users are responsible for making sure participants in their group are made aware of changes. By continuing to use eConvenor after the terms and conditions change, you agree to the new terms and conditions.
eConvenor is an Australian organisation, and the terms and conditions are governed in all respects by the laws of Australia. Any actions arising from the terms and conditions or in any way associated with eConvenor may be brought only in Australia.
The service is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the service or the use or other dealings in the service.